AboutCarole King, London, UK.
- Interior Designer, and complete and utter design junkie. This is where I share my inspiration and latest design infatuations and if I can share a few nuggets of wisdom along the way, well, that too.
- Get comfy, we’ve lots to look at…
Founder Member of
I pledge to
- Books. Old favourites that I have been rediscovering during lockdown. deardesigner.co.uk/revisiting-fav… https://t.co/fXedF6QFQs 17 hours ago
- RT @cwbmagazine: With many retailers and brands turning to their online stores during lockdown, multi-award-winning Pinterest expert Victor… 5 days ago
- Make a Floral Wreath for Easter. Step by step instructions on the blog today ... deardesigner.co.uk/make-a-floral-… https://t.co/UXC8fivmDa 6 days ago
- On the blog today - How to work from home and stay sane ... deardesigner.co.uk/how-to-work-fr… https://t.co/lPGRKBS6jJ 1 week ago
- RT @sosoukbrand: Lovely to see our Sea Green bathmat featured in @DearDesigners blog today x 1 week ago
- 114,508 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2010
This is the third and final post featuring sale goodies from some of my favourite online stores…
(click on the pics to be taken to the website)
You can put your purses away now 🙂
A cushion laboratory!
Rebecca Barton, the founder of cushlab makes beautiful cushions to order. Each cushion is made in-house in a small studio in rural Kent from natural fibres such as wool felt, cotton, linen and silk.
The ethos behind the company is to produce statement, design led cushions that rely on craft rather than mass-production.
Colour and texture are obviously of prime importance.
My personal favourites are the floral, loop and the contemporary collection, but pop on over the to website because there are many more.
Aren’t they gorgeous?
More lovely goodies to tempt me from some of my favourite online stores… (click on the pics to be taken to the website)
to be continued…
Designed by Arabella Lennox-Boyd, the seven-year, seven acre project was completed in 2008 but has now begun to mellow.
The giant chessboard on one of the terraces was apparently Stings idea. Toddler sized chest pieces are moved around before dinner.
The house sits exposed at the top of a hill and was previously stark and barren with no proper setting…
but now there are assorted gardens both intimate and grand including a wisteria covered pergola…
Can’t you just imagine lunch beneath the rustling leaves..
and afternoons spent lazing by the pool, enjoying that wonderful view?
Christmas is over and although the credit card has taken an almighty battering, who can resist a bargain?
Just a few of the goodies on offer from some of my favourite online stores… (click on the pics to be taken to the website)
More to follow…